Is your job boring, frustrating, or dissatisfying?
Discover a new approach to work that puts you in control of your career.
Being at a job you hate costs you time, money, and energy.
Learn how to build a fulfilling career starting right where you are.
THERE IS HOPE
You can have a rewarding career.
With The Career Factors step-by-step process you can:
- Discover what you really want from your career.
- Identify which of the Career Factors are your primary motivators.
- Learn how to find increased career satisfaction without leaving your job...
- ... Or find your next role or job using a unique set of criteria.
- Position yourself in the marketplace with a resume and LinkedIn profile that attract the right opportunities.
In the next 4 weeks, you could…
- Begin enjoying your job more
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- Discover opportunities to create more income and impact at work
The right approach to your career can make all the difference.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Sam Feeney
Few things are more disheartening than meeting someone with incredible potential who is spending most of their waking hours in a career that sucks the life out of them.
With Career Factors, I'm on a mission to help people re-engage with their work, creating meaningful and fulfilling careers that make life better in all areas.
The Career Factors has been an invaluable resource and mentor when it comes to navigating my career.
Their coaching has helped me uncover and clearly define what a meaningful career looks like for me and provided some practical strategies to make that career a reality.
I'd encourage anyone looking for a more meaningful career to hire TCF. It's an investment that will surely deliver a return.
- Tyler H.
The Career Factors assessment helped me determine the type of job I would not only be a good fit for, but that I would thrive in.
I can't wait to start my next career and continue to grow professionally without sacrificing who I am as a person.
I would recommend The Career Factors to anyone who may need a restart, a new perspective, or just aren't even sure what they're looking for."
- Meagan C.
Career Factors is for you if...
- You are frustrated with your current job.
- You want a career that is rewarding but aren't sure how to find it.
- You are anticipating a career change and want to make the best decision.
- You recognize the negative effect your job is having on your life.
- You want to start enjoying your career now.
Want to discover what's been missing at work?
Take the Career Factors assessment and...
- Discover your CF3™
- Get resources for clarifying what's important to you
- Measure how close you are to career satisfaction